Well, at least it's clear

Posted by Nhị Ca ..66..182.83 on Jun 25, 2020 at 17:44:54:

Well, at least it's clear

>>>>

Interview with the President of the Arab League:

"Why don't migrants go to Arab countries>>

Not long ago, on a Chinese TV show. Ahmed Aboul Gheit, president of the Arab League, was interviewed on the Tian Wei channel.

The reporter asked Mr. Gheit:

TW: Why don't these migrants go to your house?

AAG: Because we are not a destination for migrants. But we are open.

TW: So explain to us, please, why they don't want to go to your countries, all these migrants and refugees?

AAG: It's very simple: we don't make exceptions to them. When they cross our borders and request asylum, the next step is that they sign a document which obliges them to respect all the rights and rules of our countries, and which specifies that in the event of a violation of this agreement, they will be sentenced, with an accelerated procedure, to the same penalties as the local population (which can go in serious cases up to capital punishment) and will be returned to their country of origin as soon as their sentence is over. We also have them sign an agreement stipulating that the financial aid they receive for their integration into our countries must be fully reimbursed within two years, failing which we will seize all their property and they will be expelled definitively from our countries. If someone cannot read and write, they will fingerprint the document. There is no such excuse: "I did not know the local culture", which would be hardly credible in the case of Arab people, and this kind of excuse is not taken into account.

These arguments that I have just cited have reached the ears of every migrant, which is why they do not want to ask for asylum in the Arab countries.

TW: Do you not find this way of proceeding with them radical, Mr. Gheit? Western Europe is much more flexible with them!

AAG: Absolutely not! Because if I were to seek refuge and ask for help one day in another country, I would find an absolute duty to obey the laws of this country to the letter, and if not I could be expelled by any means. Western Europe will eventually wake up and look at the situation as it is. Western European leaders should be sent to Doha in Qatar or even to Saudi Arabia to ask for asylum in these countries so that they experience "on their own skin" what I have just said. There they would wake up!

It makes you think, doesn't it?

Implied in this interview "You are a Europe of fools, led by Fools and you deserve what happens and will happen!

The "things" are in order!

Monitor only (poster can delete own posting with password "delete")
Password:   

Share your opinion!

Post A Followup

Name:       E-Mail:
Subject:
Comments:
 Mã đang dùng: 

VIETUNI [V1.618] viết bởi Trần Anh Tuấn, lấy từ website chính của Anh Tuấn

[ VSGardens Forum ]