Re: Phai chi Admin

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Culture ]

Posted by Rickyux (198..149.253) on August 03, 2022 at 00:08:04:

In Reply to: Re: Phải chi Admin posted by tinh typo on August 03, 2021 at 10:30:19:

Don we now our gay wear

The patent Office: My childhood best friend was advanced for his years. He had a moustache at age 8, Wore pressed trousers and chatted reservedly with town retirees about gardening. on account of his large, happy paper route, He had a use-and-throw income, Some portion of which he annually set aside in order to buy a dozen or so salami pops from Hickory Farms. It was his Christmas given to everyone he knew. dads and moms after Christmas, He'd research and calculate the extra worthiness of every gift he in turn received, Weigh it against the expense of a salami pop, and in addition, inside a week, Discreetly give you either a refund or a bill for the difference.

The best friend of my teenage years was jobless. He gave all the family library books. He'd wrap them in fancy paper and include a card saying something similar to "Merry xmas! I read this and looked into you; It will change your life. It's due back at Wright archives on Jan. 7, If have been overdue charges, he had bill you.

Another friend recently told me he'd been assigned to be the secret Santa of a co worker he quietly despised and bought the someone special "A bag of that ultimately nasty looking yellow banana shaped Mexican hard candy, A tooth brush and some brown shoe polish,

In fond homage in order to those gifted gift givers, honoring family, Friends and foes past and around, Of valentine's day smiles real and fake, Of love itself and all that that noble word advises, I offer up subsequent merchandise, All of it made in China but designed in Ithaca. Each item is as stylish as it is practical and will keep the wearer warm(ant) throughout winter of our discontent. 'Tis better to give than to, i'm sure you'll agree.

Hobbyists' metal alarms were popular at the seaside of my youth, increasing beachcombing from idle pastime to revenue stream. But the pair were dorky and intrusive, Looking like a cross between a golf club and a vacuum. The metal detector tuxedo strongly appears a real tuxedo. perfect outdoor weddings and concerts. The individual looks ruminative, Byronic, separate; No one will know he's trying to find change. Pant leg vibrates quietly with each hit. Saves on the price of rentals, Literally paying over itself after 50 to 100 public events (centered on socioeconomic milieu). whatever after that is gravy. And western european Europe, Honestly I have no idea what charmingdate she's referfing to, But she has been written up in The New York Times, And I want to get in on the action. Housefit is a secular, Mass market version of the reasoning behind. It looks like an ordinary pair of sweats, Except there are CO2 cartridges embedded along and when you pull the rip cord, After about 90 seconds of loud hissing and a few violent but harmless expansions, You find yourself seated part way through a large, Bouncy castle type structure, where you are supposedly free to live and do your thing.

instead of ringing or buzzing, It cascades with light, Letting other people know you're on the phone without unduly distracting them from their own audio pursuits. The automated hood silently weeds up, Over and around your skull like a collapsible top, coordinating privacy and acoustics.

This one's most excellent, So save it for loved ones you really kind of like. virtually, It's a slim fitted, Stylishly tailored suit that looks like silk from a distance and more like a weird polyester blend close up but is without question made up of nanoelectronic fibers. Our fighting forces will wear or have probably always been wearing I can't remember a form of dynamic nanoelectronic camouflage for urban combat, permitting them to sneak around looking like a graffitied brick wall one second and like a potted plant the next. The money dumped into this will obviously have been a huge waste, Because within a few years everything involved in war, From planning and bombing to fleeing and grieving, Will be carried out by robots. Unless someone can parlay this research into the textile sector. i wouldn't mean to brag, many people, But that someone is me. Nanoelectronic leisure suit changes style through the entire day, counting on what you're up to. It has two facilities: One is for custom designs and arranging (Uploaded by a USB link in the left cuff). The other is sort of "Zelig" Setting that uses GPS and real time social media coordinates to figure out your location, Who you're with and exactly what you need be wearing at every moment.

Chronic gamblers have long known nothing seems shameful about purchasing adult diapers (It ways you're busy), But many laypeople are reluctant. Marketing euphemisms and a lessening of design vision are to blame. Major labels and a sleeker figure in short, A diaper designed to be shown off rather crammed under denim can bring a classic but underrespected product out of the pharmacy and into the boutique. personalisation is key. gamblers can buy the Texas Hold 'Ems; legitimate professionals, Lobbyists and politicians, a person's Filibuster; Athletes and race fans, The being victorious in Streak. not to, as it happens, A dressing item. none, Upon hand mirror, a proper Christmas present. guess what happens? overlook that Fasties.

i enjoy think my daughter is advanced. Two years in Beirut coached her the Arabic word for "fart, "business, "used to do a biz, she say, actually and beaming with palpable pride. "You're mixing bizness with leisure, shouldn't you be my dear, I'd solution.

about this time last year, She got here late at nursery, Let one rip in her snowsuit, announced to all that she was mixing bizness with pleasure, Then as the ensuing hush spread in recent play tables, Asked me loudly and repeatedly for something, And I swear to God it was like "the place princess's anal thermometer,

"i don't know, I referred to, Fumbling collectively things. "think you have it? What's it appear like,

"It goes on your mouth. It has comes,

"As it happens I'm meeting the space princess in my office in a while, means whmy wife and ispered, keeping track of my watch. I promised to enquire about the thermometer, Which was hard not to picture as sort of spelunking helmet.

Layla was too young then to legally abandon even for some hours, And the gardening shop staff, Not wanting me to stand around talking to kids or even interfering, Had decided I should loiter outside in the garbage area next to the playground. I was to hide my presence there, But the fence was low, So typically I'd spread out in a recycling bin and surf the Web with mittened hands for four hours while Layla made developing strides indoors. The staff had graciously gave me a Wi Fi password.

I was thus unwinding into my morning when a fellow parent appeared and, From his popularity position, growing over me, Began articulating. This fellow fancies himself a philosopher, And to be fair is in fact employed as one. to protect his privacy, I'll call hime constantly Doug, But in the eye of full disclosure, I'll point out that his name is Douglas Lavin.

"I can't decide what to do about Christmas, Doug was discussing.

"shouldn't you be Jewish, industry experts, Not looking up from my pile.

"I'm discussing Santa Claus. will you tell Layla about Santa,

"I'm convinced she already knows, It's sort of in the air this time of the year,

"wait, everything? it doesn't, they does,

"ohio, So you might letting her believe, His hand had his lustrous hair. His coltish eyes rolling.

"for the moment. air cleaner will add, It's party, And she gets 2,

"I just can't lie to Helena, Doug said wonderfully, "About every thing. I can't even skip pages while we're scanning. You know enjoy,

"not even, I announced, changing myself amid the yogurt pots and Dorito packets. "Layla thinks I'm out here with the space princess wanting to find her anal thermometer, I offered him a seat with the other bins. He rejected, With a self effacing gesture I interpreted as occult hauteur.

Doug stood there emerging, Leaning and lecturing to me about adult child family relationships, The role of trust and visibility in the growth of a child's mind, Shifting from one foot to, At one point even discussing some David Foster Wallace story about the "heavy reality" Of magic our kids have to and the ill consequences of a parental lie about a toy cement mixer. He was unsure how to put himself vis a vis the sprawled body before him, Whether as professor to student or as entrepreneur to beggar. But on he been and discussed, and i, Half nearby during the poll, Thought over and over again to myself, "For heaven's reasons, an person get this man a pants kickstand.

Follow Ups:

Delete your own posting with password 'delete':
Password:    

Post a Followup

Name:     E-Mail:
Subject:
Comments:

UNICODE (Chie^`u Tra('ng => Chiều Trắng)        VIQR (Chie^`u Tra('ng => Chie^`u Tra('ng)