Hai dza

Posted by MOI ..73..215.175 on Jun 05, 2020 at 10:55:43:

People tend to be blind sided and see 1 way of the problem only, what fits their believe and refuse to see the real thing.

I am in if protesters are protesting in PEACE, like what we saw Dr. Martin Luther King did - as pictures floated on the internet. Nobody is gonna "đàn áp" or use forces on them.

Don't you all see what it has become? What they did all come down to the citizens of America, we lost and it will be a domino effect, the poor will be poorer because of NO JOBS. It will cost more tax dollars to rebuild what the protesters/rioters destroyed. End up who's paying for the cost? Tax payers, us, the working people.

What I hate to see the most are the historic places, the monuments, it is so sacred and they tried to ruin it. Oh my, what a shame. And what is more shameful are the people who keep supporting those DESTROYERS.

Business owners are innocent people, they have nothing to do with the police nor to do with the death of that man. I read everywhere on the forum, people said this "those businesses have insurance, they are big corporate, it is not going to affect them". Come on, too many claims, insurance companies might go bankrupt, who will be at lost? Stores closing, workers out of work, who suffer?

Politics are all dirty and those who involve in politic are selfish and dirty as well.

Monitor only (poster can delete own posting with password "delete")
Password:   

Share your opinion!

Post A Followup

Name:       E-Mail:
Subject:
Comments:
 Mã đang dùng: 

VIETUNI [V1.618] viết bởi Trần Anh Tuấn, lấy từ website chính của Anh Tuấn

[ VSGardens Forum ]