TT Trump !

Posted by Bờm ..73..180.33 on Jun 13, 2020 at 20:35:15:

ha ha ha

2020 CONVENTION CELEBRATION INVITATION FOR: THIENSI

Dr. Bờm,

I have a HUGE announcement that I’m only sharing with my TOP supporters.

We will be celebrating the 2020 Republican National Convention in the great State of Florida and I’ve requested that YOU be there with me as my special VIP guest.

This will be the trip of a lifetime, and I hope you’ll be there when I accept the nomination for President of the United States.

If you win, my team will cover the flight and hotel for you and a guest of your choice, and you’ll both get VIP PASSES to the convention celebration.

This offer is ONLY for you, Thiensi, so please do not share this email with anyone.

Please contribute ANY AMOUNT TODAY to win this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to come celebrate the 2020 Republican National Convention as my VIP Guest. >>

You could be here

CONTRIBUTE $20

CONTRIBUTE $15

CONTRIBUTE $10

CONTRIBUTE $5

CONTRIBUTE ANY AMOUNT

This is the greatest part about being YOUR President.

I love getting to meet the people who truly are the heart and soul of our beautiful Nation. You are my motivation to never stop fighting to Make America Great Again.

Please contribute ANY AMOUNT TODAY to win a trip to the Republican National Convention Celebration.

Thank you,
President Trump Signature Headshot
Donald J. Trump
President of the United States

P.S. If you win, you’ll also get to bring a friend or family member of your choice.

Contributions to the Trump Make America Great Again Committee are not deductible for federal income tax purposes.

**NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT, CONTRIBUTION, OR TEXT MESSAGE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.** Contributing or sending a text message will not improve your chances of winning. Void where prohibited. You may enter by contributing to Trump Make America Great Again by clicking here. Alternatively, you may enter without contributing by clicking here or texting “2020CONVENTION"; to 88022 & 80810 for one (1) entry. By sending a text message from your mobile phone , you are providing your written consent to receive calls and SMS/MMS messages, including autodialed and automated calls and texts, to that number from each of the participating committees in the Trump Make America Great Again Committee, Donald J. Trump for President Inc. and the Republican National Committee. Text message and data rates may apply. Consent is not required as a condition of entry. Text STOP to 88022 and 80810 to opt-out. Entries must be received between June 11, 2020, at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time and ends on August 10, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Five (5) winners will receive round trip transportation and accommodations for two (2), and a photo opportunity with President Donald J. Trump (approximate retail value $3000). The Promotion is open only to U.S. citizens, or lawful permanent U.S. residents who are legal residents (green card holders) of the 50 United States, Puerto Rico, and the District of Columbia and are at least 18 years of age (or the age of majority under applicable law). Winner must be 18 or older (or of majority under applicable law) and meet other requirements as described in the Official Rules. Promotion subject to Official Rules and additional restrictions on eligibility may apply. Visit here for full details and Official Rules. Sponsor: Trump Make America Great Again Committee, 138 Conant Street, 2nd Floor, Beverly, MA 01915.

Paid for by Trump Make America Great Again Committee, a joint fundraising committee authorized by and composed of Donald J. Trump for President, Inc. and the Republican National Committee.
You are receiving this email at thiensile49@gmail.com
Trump Make America Great Again Committee, 138 Conant Street, 2nd Floor, Beverly, MA 01915

We believe this is an important way to reach our grassroots supporters with the most up-to-date information regarding the efforts of the Trump Make America Great Again Committee and President Trump, and we’re glad you’re on our team. It’s because of grassroots supporters like you that we will Make America Great Again, and we appreciate your support. Thank you for all that you do!

Privacy Policy | Unsubscribe

Monitor only (poster can delete own posting with password "delete")
Password:   

Share your opinion!

Post A Followup

Name:       E-Mail:
Subject:
Comments:
 Mã đang dùng: 

VIETUNI [V1.618] viết bởi Trần Anh Tuấn, lấy từ website chính của Anh Tuấn

[ VSGardens Forum ]