Presidential Debate

Posted by Phoenix Le ..27..25.121 on Nov 16, 2020 at 17:30:55:

In 4 decades, I have not had a chance to watch the Presidential Debate because of busily working to meet my personal schooling and/or family needs. However, I did completely watch the last presidential debates due to my interest in politics that influence the lives of people. Notice that I had watched the vice presidential debate for about ½ hour then quit because I lost my patience and interest in debaters (VP Pence and Senator Harris) who said A and another said B (He said, she said).

Last night (10/22/2020) the presidential debate between Presidental Donald J. Trump (DJT) and former Vice President Joe Biden (JB) was a good one. As a viewer, I watched carefully both candidates DJT and JB who addressed the hot and difficult issues about CoViD-19 pandemic, economy, healthcare, security, jobs, etc.. Both debaters provide two completely different approaches to solve the national problems that affect everyone on earth.

JB provides some responses to many questions a little more specific on the economy, healthcare that people already know from Sanders/AOC’s democratic agenda during his campaign. He is a professional politician as a skillful fox with 47 years in politics. He often smiles and says “C’mon man” or “Here is the deal”. Most of his promises sound good but somehow vague. On the contrary, DJT responds to these hard questions with some frustration but sincerity. He addresses the issues with what he and his Republican administration have done well in the last 4 years. As a businessman, DJT is more aggressive and frank to keep his promises during his campaign. His frustration can be seen on his serious face with less smile.

The format of the presidential debates with 2-minutes responses to the question without interruption and letting the debaters to 30 or 10 seconds engagement works well and fairly. The moderator Kristen Welker of NBC did a brilliant job when she allowed DJT and JB to engage and exchange their responses over several issues.

As a viewer and independent voter, I feel that most of Joe Biden’s promises sound great and skillful but deceitful and impossible to achieve based on his records in 47-years public services. For President Trump with his achievement in the last 4 years with the promises to keep, I think he is much more fit in the most powerful position – The President of America.
And from those observations, I realize that I will vote for the President !

Monitor only (poster can delete own posting with password "delete")
Password:   

Share your opinion!

Post A Followup

Name:       E-Mail:
Subject:
Comments:
 Mã đang dùng: 

VIETUNI [V1.618] viết bởi Trần Anh Tuấn, lấy từ website chính của Anh Tuấn

[ VSGardens Forum ]