Re: DÙ ĐẢNG DÂN CHỦ GIAN MANH THẾ NÀO, TT TRUMP VẪN THẮNG!!

Posted by TOI ..27..25.121 on Nov 05, 2020 at 04:06:57:

In Reply to: Re: DÙ ĐẢNG DÂN CHỦ GIAN MANH THẾ NÀO, TT TRUMP VẪN THẮNG!! posted by honhoang on Nov 05, 2020 at 03:52:14:

cả 2 bên hơi quá khích r`ui đó nhen King ....1 bên thì quá cuồng Donald, còn 1 bên thì quá anti-Donald ...ahahhaa

don 't ya know that both parties (dems and reps) are a very good actors and actresses ? We don 't know what they do, talk or discuss behind the curtain, but in front of media, newspaper, camera, they want not only Americans but also the whole world to see that there is no LOVE lost between them (dems & reps). They yell, scream, tear each other apart, like there is NO tomorrow . For Christ 's sake, they are NOT only Americans, they are also husband & wife, they act the way they act so they can fool people. They follow their boss 's order aka SG. If you don 't believe me, then think of Sept. 11, when someone from the outside attacks them, they stick together and fight back my dear!

So for the last time, US presidential election is a JOKE ok. I said many times before and I say it again ! US presidential election is FIXED!

Monitor only (poster can delete own posting with password "delete")
Password:   

Share your opinion!

Post A Followup

Name:       E-Mail:
Subject:
Comments:
 Mã đang dùng: 

VIETUNI [V1.618] viết bởi Trần Anh Tuấn, lấy từ website chính của Anh Tuấn

[ VSGardens Forum ]