Re: Phải điều tra phiếu gian

Posted by TOI ..27..25.121 on Nov 05, 2020 at 06:25:53:

In Reply to: Re: Phải điều tra phiếu gian posted by ch on Nov 05, 2020 at 06:11:19:

"Former Vice President Al Gore says things will be different this time.

Mr Gore lost the razor-thin 2000 presidential election against George W. Bush following an (in)famous Supreme Court decision ending a recount in Florida, but he says that despite 2020’s partisan warfare, that contested result won’t happen again.

“I’m knocking on wood here because I don’t know what the result is going to be, but I have a very strong feeling that the vast majority of Americans, including a significant percentage of Republicans, have watched and listened to Donald Trump for four years, and have concluded that we need somebody better as president,” Mr Gore told CNN on Monday, predicting a decisive win for Joe Biden.

The election in 2000 was anything but decisive. News media initially projected a Democratic win, then reversed. Mr Gore then conceded to President Bush, then took it back. After an initial recount in Florida, the Republican ticket led by just 327 votes, out of six million cast, and roughly 50 individual lawsuits were filed in the state over everything from ballot design to recounting deadlines before the Supreme Court intervened and declared Mr Bush the winner."

check out this site and understand more 2000 US presidential election

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election-2020/al-gore-bush-v-gore-coronavirus-supreme-court-trump-us-election-2020-b1454351.html

Monitor only (poster can delete own posting with password "delete")
Password:   

Share your opinion!

Post A Followup

Name:       E-Mail:
Subject:
Comments:
 Mã đang dùng: 

VIETUNI [V1.618] viết bởi Trần Anh Tuấn, lấy từ website chính của Anh Tuấn

[ VSGardens Forum ]