Re: Polls

Posted by Hải Âu ..73..174.114 on Oct 31, 2020 at 18:10:56:

In Reply to: Polls posted by Nhị Ca on Oct 31, 2020 at 17:10:21:

THUY TRANG Nguyen
8t Sgmpohnsourrulesdc ·
FLORIDA GỬI PHIẾU BẦU CHO NGƯỜI CHẾT! Fort Pierce family claims dead relatives are listed as registered voters
Dee Dee Maynard, who lives in Fort Pierce, said her family received two official sample ballots in the mail: one for her grandfather and another for his wife.
But there’s a problem.
"My grandfather died in 1996," Maynard said. "My grandmother passed away in 2010. Why would they still get ballots?"
She couldn’t believe it; sample ballots were sent to dead people.
“And I said, 'You’re kidding,'" Maynard said. "We thought it would stop once it was reported. So we're kinda surprised to get ballots again.”
After taking a closer look, sure enough, the sample ballots had the official St. Lucie County Supervisor of Elections postage, Maynard said. Information notifying her deceased grandparents of their voting location for the Nov. 3, 2020 election was also included in the official election mail.
The deceased voters had been assigned to polling place, ironically, next door to the elections office.
“It is just concerning," Maynard said. "If my grandparents are getting it, they can’t be the only ones getting it. There’s got to be other people that have passed that are still getting these. So where the money coming from to sort and to mail, to send that out. That to me would become costly if that’s sent to several of thousands of people that are no longer here. What do we need to do so that they realize our grandparents are not here and cannot vote?”

Monitor only (poster can delete own posting with password "delete")
Password:   

Share your opinion!

Post A Followup

Name:       E-Mail:
Subject:
Comments:
 MĂ£ đang dĂ¹ng: 

VIETUNI [V1.618] viết bởi Trần Anh Tuấn, lấy từ website chĂ­nh của Anh Tuấn

[ VSGardens Forum ]