Re: Bạn tinh

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Culture ]

Posted by tinh (76..244.248) on August 07, 2021 at 12:16:32:

In Reply to: Bạn tinh posted by Phù Vân on August 07, 2021 at 09:46:32:

đọc your post cũng 1 tiếng hơn giờ mới ngồi xuống desk để hồi âm :D

PV ưa ngắm hoa và nghe chim hót từ thũa nào rồi chớ đâu phải gần đây ihiiii

có con trực thăng chim nữa hả ? chứ theo tui thì chuồng chuồng ớt là giống trực thăng của Southwest nhứt ???

bữa tui a hèm dài quá, thôi để tui bưng nguyên xi bên my flickr sang cho coi, mà tui viết tiếng Anh có lủng củng hay quá giỏi :D thì cũng chớ nên khen chê gì ráo, tại tui biết tui ra sao mà kkkk

để ghi lời trước, hình sau nhé, hình tui vẽ đó, ý quên edit từ hình tui chụp ihiii

using bush made of foliage of oak and maple to protect Orchid plants

update (July21 evening): when I tried to rearrange the bush (foliage of oak and maple in the pic) this late afternoon, suddenly a baby bird jumped out from the bush, cried out loud, and crawled away. At first, I thought it was a bat who scared me lol. But then, two adult Cardinals - red birds-appeared (dad and mom of the little one), also cried out loud like "kidnapping, kidnapping", and approached their baby, a few feet from me. I thought the parents brought their baby somewhere already, as they all disappeared from my sight. Later, after finishing with the bush, I cleaned up the area, I found another baby bird lying on the other edge; I was not sure it was the same or different one though. I wanted to rescue it but it fought back when I kept it in my hands. Finally I put it in the bush I just arranged. Tomorrow morning, hopefully its parents will come back and feed it.

Follow Ups:

Delete your own posting with password 'delete':
Password:    

Post a Followup

Name:     E-Mail:
Subject:
Comments:

UNICODE (Chie^`u Tra('ng => Chiều Trắng)        VIQR (Chie^`u Tra('ng => Chie^`u Tra('ng)